With benefits like relieving arthritis and lowering cholesterol between them, chilli and garlic are a potent combination. Even better, they make a delicious combination for this homemade bread kit.
- Just pour into a bowl, add one 330ml beer - use a room temperature beer to ensure activation with yeast - stir to combine and pour into a baking tin. About 45 minutes later, you'll have a loaf of fresh, delicious bread to serve to friends and family (try to resist eating it all)
- Also works well with making mini loaves and muffins - just adjust baking time accordingly
- Not into beer? You can also make bread with soda water or a non-alcoholic beer (for a similar flavour but without alcohol)
- Makes one loaf in a standard loaf tin
- Contains gluten
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Ingredients: Wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, herbs and spices.
- Nett weight: 450g