An aromatic and mildly-spicy blend of ginger, garlic, lemon grass, coriander and chilli
A taste of the streets of South East Asia with this aromatic and mildly spicy blend of ginger, garlic, lemon grass, coriander and chilli. Rub onto beef, chicken or prawns before stir-frying. Accompany with Asian vegetables, noodles and a splash of soya sauce. Use to season any bowl of noodles, steamed rice or vegetables, or as a fragrant BBQ rub for fresh fish fillets or chicken pieces.
Make every meal an adventure with the Cape Herb & Spice range of exotic rubs and spice mixes. From handy meal companions to ready-to-grind mixes, their range is inspired by some of the planet's most flavourful cuisines, custom-blended to bring a taste of the world to your kitchen.
- Exotic herb and spice rub
- Adds exotic flavour and fragrance to vegetables, pastas, meat or fish dishes
- Made in a factory that uses celery, gluten, mustard, sesame seeds, soya and sulphur dioxide.
- 24 month shelf life
- Asian Stirfry: Sea salt (45%), Brown sugar, Roasted garlic, Sesame seeds, Onion, Chillies, Ginger (3%), Fennel seeds, Lemon grass (1.5%), Black pepper, Turmeric, Coriander (1%), Coriander leaves (1%), Soya sauce powder (1%) (Maltodextrin, Soya sauce [Water, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Salt, Colourant, Molasses, Preservatives, Non-nutritive sweetener]), Szechuan pepper, Chives, Lime flavouring, Anti-caking agent (E551)
- Nett weight: 100g
- Store in a cool, dry place