Cobb Cobble Stones - 6's
- The Cobblestone hails from India and is made from the coconut by-product, this being the husk of the coconut. With the rapid ignition technology applied to our Cobblestones, the coal takes seconds to light, without the aid of a firelighter.
- Once lit, it takes approx. 3 minutes to stop smoking and is ready for you to start cooking in 5 minutes. With the Dome Cover in place, your COBB will reach up to 280°C in 30 minutes.
- Quick fire up with the cobble stone's safe and economical Built in firelighter, one Cobblestone gives up to 2 hours cooking time if used in the Cobb.
- Burns hotter and longer than conventional wood charcoal.
- Code: LS610/007
- 130 mm in diameter
- 35 mm in thickness
Weighs approx. 385 grams/13.60oz per cobble stone
Combined weight: 2.7kg
- Made out of coconut husks
- Built-in firelighter consisting of barium and sodium nitrate with the rapid ignition technology applied to our Cobble Stone, the charcoal takes seconds to light, without the aid of a firelighter. Once lit, it takes 90 seconds to stop smoking and is ready for you to start cooking in 5 minutes.
- Pack of 6