Green Lite Eco Fire Lighters is the brainchild of Mark & Sandy Steinberg, Cape Town locals who knew that there had to be a better way to start a fire … and here it is!
No more icky smelling paraffin based fire starters. These fire starters are clean, green and a real pleasure to use.
Green Lite Manufacturing believe in sustainable, earth-friendly living. That means up-cycling used products like vegetable oils and turning them into something that is useful … and pretty hot, helping us all do our bit for the environment.
Green Lite Eco Fire lighters are:
- 100% paraffin-free and petroleum-free
- Made with vegetable oils
- No toxic odours or fumes
- Natural colourants only
- Long-burning (up to 20 mins after being lit)
- Made in South Africa, SABS safety tested
- Ideal for braai fires
- Packaged in cardboard with re-sealable inner sleeve
- 4 blocks in a pack
- Break loose as many Green Lite Eco Firelighter pieces as you need (1-2 pieces will normally be enough). Always light at the broken edge of the block.
- For a charcoal fire: Place your firelighter blocks amongst the charcoal, and light. Once they are burning freely, cover with more charcoal.
- For a wood fire: Cover your firelighter blocks with small pieces of wood, and light. Add larger pieces of wood gradually as the fire burns.
- Store your Green Lite Eco Firelighter blocks in a dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always take care to put out your fire entirely when you are done.
Waste paper, food-grade colourant, Biofuel (grape seed and vegetable cooking oil)