My Butcher Blocks wooden chopping board (Butchers Blocks) are large, solid slabs of finished Blackwood that are used in the kitchen to cut meats and other foods. Because the wooden chopping boards (butcher blocks) are made from natural wood, it is important to perform routine maintenance on them to prevent the wood from drying and cracking, and also to kill existing bacteria.
- Large Slim 500 x 350 x 32- Now with Juice Groove
- Proudly made in South Africa from Knysna Blackwoodourced from Sustainable managed plantations
- Perfect gift for weddings, corporate events, housewarmings, birthdays, or other special days!
- Extra thick and durable 50mm and 40mm thick to provide the ultimate in quality and durability.
- Will not warp over time like inferior cutting boards, and won't damage your expensive knives
- Eye catching design. Constructed from Knysna Blackwood, which is used in many luxury wooden items due to its deep shimmering hues and unique pattern. This board is anything but bland!
This item is sold brand new. It is ordered on demand from our supplier and is usually dispatched within a few days.