CHIMNEY VENTILATOR FOR BRAAI’S & FIRE PLACES
Also available in Stainless Steel on Request
The Windmaster Chimney Champ Ventilator is South African manufactured and designed to extract smoke from braai areas and fireplaces. The unique and patent pending bearing system of the Chimney Champ has been tested to extract smoke of a temperature up to 250°C.
CONCEPT OF CHIMNEY VENTILATOR
The Chimney Champ is actuated by convection (upwards pressure of rising heat through the chimney) and is also assisted by the wind to extract. The rotating dome of the Champ creates a positive reaction which extracts unwanted and irritable smoke through the chimney of braai areas and fireplaces. This reaction also causes the Chimney Champ to draw the fire which creates quick and efficient smokeless heat. Ideally suited for residential use.
BENEFITS OF THE CHIMNEY CHAMP VENTILATION:
- Available in Stainless Steel on Request
- Extracts irritable smoke and odours
- Prevents down-draughts and rain entering the chimney.
- Creates quick and efficient heat by drawing the fire.
- Ensures a smokeless fire.
CHIMNEY CHAMPS VENTILATORS ARE SUITABLE FOR:
- Built-in Braai Areas
- Built-in Fire Places
- Chimney’s of Jetmaster or similar products