Lifespace Viking style chef knife with wood handle & sheath
This versatile 14cm chef knife is your partner when you go camping, and an excellent assistant for daily kitchen tasks at home as well. The ultra-sharp blade is suitable for a wide variety of culinary tasks both big and small and becomes essential for every kitchen. You can’t afford to miss such a high-quality kitchen knife!
About this item
- MATERIAL: First you need to know this is a chef knife hand forged from high carbon steel and high manganese steel. This blade is super sharp! High carbon steel has a better ability to maintain sharp edges than stainless steel.
- Unique PU Leather Sheath: This cleaver knife is equipped with a practical soft PU leather sheath to protect the blade. You can put a belt on it for easy carrying when camping or walking outdoors.
- Multipurpose Chef Knife: Classified as a multi-function knife. The arched shape blade is perfect for many kitchen tasks like slicing, chopping vegetables, slicing meat, deboning of lamb, or cutting steaks. It’s also a perfect knife for camping, BBQ and Hiking.
- Maintenance: After each use, you will need to keep it clean and dry to resist rust. Reasonable maintenance after every use and it will last a lifetime, serving you with every perfect cut.
- Practical Perfect Gift: An excellent gift for Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, Father's Day, Mother's Day, and more.
Knife length: 243 mm
Knife weight: 278g
Blade length: 130 mm
Blade material: Germany 7Cr15 Carbon Steel
Blade thickness: 5 mm
Handle Material: Full Tang integrated steel shank + Wood + Rivet fixing
Package size: 38cm x 8cm x 4cm
Not dishwasher safe.
Please keep away from children.
The butcher knife is made of carbon & manganese steel which can rust easily.
Please don't try to catch the knife if it drops.
Acidic or alkaline substances cannot stay on the blade for a long period, it will rust.
Please clean and dry the knife after using, and store in a dry place.
Apply a thin layer of cooking oil if you don’t use it for a long time.
The blade is very sharp, please don't use your finger to test the knife's sharpness, IT WILL CUT!
I bought it as a birthday gift for my best friend who loves braaing and camping and he is absolutely over the moon with the knife.