Lifespace 7,5" Hammer Forged Chef Cleaver with Sheath
- High Quality Carbon Steel: The thick and sturdy blade is made of 3Cr13 carbon steel. The cleaver is a hammered design, and has a V-shaped fine processing blade, which can maintain sharpness for a long time with incredible robustness and quality.
- Awesome Design: This chef cleaver knife is well designed, superbly balanced and weighted which simply makes the cutting process more pleasurable and powerful. The black traditional hammer texture looks great.
- Ergonomic Handle: The full tang handle design of the chef knife makes it easy to grip with hassle-free manoeuvring. A premium Wenge Wood handle enhances the touch, making the knife easy to hold so you will not feel tired after lengthy use. This cleaver has great looks, fantastic performance with good strength and durability.
- Multifunction Kitchen Knife: A beautiful multifunction knife, designed for professional applications. Suitable for cutting, dicing, slicing of vegetables, fruit, meat and even bone.
- Practical Perfect Gift: An excellent gift for Birthdays, Weddings, Christmas, Father's Day, Mother's Day, and more.
Total Weight: 403g
Blade Width: 65mm
Blade Length: 190mm
Total length: 300mm
Blade Material: High Quality 3Cr13 carbon steel
Handle Material: Black wooden
Handle Design: Full Tang integrated steel shank + wood + rivet fixing
Package size: 38cm x 8cm x 4cm
Due to the hammer forged process and finishing there may be slight colour variations occur on the hammered steel.
Not dishwasher safe.
Please keep away from children.
The butcher knife is made of manganese steel and can rust easily.
Please don't try to catch the knife if it drops.
Acidic or alkaline substances cannot stay on the blade for a long period, it will rust.
Please clean and dry the knife after using, and store in a dry place.
The blade is very sharp, please don't use your finger to test the knife's sharpness, IT WILL CUT!