Lifespace 6.5" Japanese VG10 Cladded Steel Kurouchi Nakiri Knife w/ Resin Handle
- High quality VG10 high carbon steel: 3-layer Japanese VG10 steel with a Kurouchi finish. The blade is sharp and hard and is conducive to long-term use.
- Comfortable handle design: The ergonomically shaped handle is made of high-quality golden resin grain can effectively prevent hand fatigue and discomfort while ensuring safe use. The appearance of the handle is bright in colour, with a high degree of slip resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Multi-function knife: This is a multi-functional 8-inch professional chef's knife, which can slice, dice, and chop various vegetables, fruits, and meats. It is easy to grasp the size of the ingredients after cutting. It can meet the knives needs of professional chefs, culinary experts, food suppliers and novice home chefs.
- Easy maintenance: The maintenance of the blade is simple; wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately. I thin film of food grade oil can be applied to protect the blade.
- Lifespace Gift box: A fantastic gift for the discerning chef or braai master in a beautiful matt black gift box!
Blade material: VG10 3-layer high carbon steel with Kurouchi finish
Sharpness: Taper grinding 6-9N
Handle material: Golden resin
Packaged size: 38cm x 7cm x 3cm
Packaged Weight: 200g
What's in the Box:
1x Lifespace 6.5" Japanese VG10 Cladded Steel Kurouchi Nakiri Knife w/ Resin Handle