Lifespace Bluetooth Thermometer on Wood Base - Dual Probe
- Easy Cooking - An easy-to-use App, simply insert the wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer into the meat while the app walks you through the next steps and monitors your cook. No more overcooked meat. The Lifespace Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer has a range of 50m from your phone to the probe. Distance may be slightly reduced in a closed grill or oven.
- Dual Probes - Improved efficiency and increased meats supply. Cook a brisket and a chicken at the same time and monitor them individually. Awesome convenience and accurate cooking for different meats. The Lifespace Bluetooth Thermometer gives you the confidence to cook without guessing.
- Save Energy - The Lifespace Bluetooth Wireless Thermometer uses the new generation energy-efficient lithium-ion battery, which can be charged up to 100,000 times. This thermometer has the advantage of charging for 20 minutes and working for 6-7 hours.
- Our thermometer comes with 2 sensors on 1 Probe, using food-grade stainless steel for real-time temperature measurement data to your smart device. The probe simultaneously monitors the internal temperature of the meat up to 100°C and the external ambient temperature of the oven up to 300°C.
- So Many Applications - The Lifespace Bluetooth Thermometer is used for outdoor cooking: BBQ, braai, grill, and smoking. For indoor cooking on a stove top, oven or rotisserie.
- A Perfect Gift - The Lifespace Dual Probe Wireless Meat Thermometer is the perfect gift for beginners, BBQ lovers, braai masters and professional chefs.
- The probe/s are designed for use in meat.
- Do not use the probe in a Microwave.
- Do not immerse the charging base in water or other liquids.
- Ensure the probe is completely dry before placing it back in the charger.
- When using a heavy metal oven, the signal will be shielded, and the effective distance will be reduced.
Package Size: 20cm x 8cm x 4cm
Package Weight: 160g
What's in the box:
2 x Bluetooth Probe
1 x Charging dock on wood base with USB cable
1 x Instruction Leaflet