Lifespace Espetada Skewer Set for 57cm Kettle Braai
Espetada (also known as espetinho, especially in Brazil) is the Portuguese term used for the technique of cooking food on skewers.
Lifespace Espetada Ring: A durable food grade coated steel ring with long lasting stainless steel barbecue espatada skewers that are reusable and won't burn easily.
About this item:
- Flat skewers: Unlike round skewers, the flat skewers prevent food from spinning and falling off. They make sure that food is cooked properly on all sides. The notches in the ring hold the skewers securely in place, preventing food from rolling and spinning, cooking your food quickly and evenly.
- Decent length: Long enough that you can leave the skewer handle outside of the grill lid and turn them without opening the grill and letting out heat.
- Dimensions: The espatada ring is 58cm in diameter, and comes with five braai kabob espatada skewers; three are 68,5cm and two are 56cm long. The Lifespace Espetada Ring is compatible with Weber and other similar 57cm kettle charcoal grills.
- Long Lasting and Healthier: Unlike normal skewers, our skewers are set on the ring which is more convenient to work with, less chance of food burning, easier to serve food and an overall juicier tastier end result.
- Fantastic Gift: The Lifespace Espetada Ring is the ultimate braai accessory for braai master and beginner alike!
This is the perfect braai accessory that you didn't even know you needed!!!
Package size: 60cm x 60cm x 12cm
Packaged Weight: 2,76 kg
What's in the box:
1 x Lifespace Espetada Skewer Ring
3 x Lifespace 68,5cm Espetada Skewers
2 x Lifespace 56cm Espetada Skewers